Should you ever need to take a leave of absence from UC Davis, we're here to support you.
CA&ES DiSSC coordinates the following types of Leaves: employee’s own / family member's serious health condition, pregnancy disability, parental bonding, military leave, personal leave, Administrative, Furlough’s and Workers’ Compensation leave
Our services include
- Verify eligibility
- Notice employee of rights/responsibilities
- Coordinate LWP/LWOP and process payroll
- Complete DNOT (if applicable)
- Coordinate return to work
- Provide leaves counseling via phone, email and in person.
- Coordinate with DMS (Disability Management Services) for industrial and non- industrial leave.
- Provide catastrophic leave application information (when applicable)
- Coordinate approval from central HR
- Monitor and track donations/usage
- Department Personnel Leave File Management:
- Manage all documents for employees’ file.
- Coordinate with the department to ensure the employees are not paid during an employee’s furlough.
- Provide Central Benefits office and (E&LR) Employee and Labor Relations with appropriate forms during furlough.
- Checking for suspended benefit premiums (IDED)
- Workers’ Compensation:
- Coordinate with Workers’ Compensation office in regards to all industrial leaves for employees that are not accommodated or off duty due to industrial injury.
- Adjust leave as instructed by Workers’ Compensation during the leave.
Complete Medical Separation form questions as requested by (DMS) Disability Management Services and coordinate with department and employee.